Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thoughts.

My name is Alicia.

I love myself.

I never want to be anyone other than myself.

...Except, maybe an improved version of myself. But that version must come with time and experience.

Who I am now is not who I was a year ago, a month ago, a week ago, a day ago, an hour ago, even a minute ago.

Who I am is constantly changing.

So how can I ever know my true identity? Aren't we all in a state of constant flux? Each moment we live, each breath we take, brings change.

The experiences I have had today will aid in the building of who I am tomorrow.

My only hope is that tomorrow, I can become more of who I am. More of who I am supposed to be. More of who I want to be. More of who the Lord knows I can be.

I want to be the best me I can possibly be.

But who is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment