Friday, May 4, 2012

I Miss You.

I need to stop looking at all of the lovey-dovey things on Pinterest. They make me cry.

I feel like I have a tendency to talk too much about myself. Now, I know that a blog is one of the few areas it is okay to be self centered, especially since this is pretty much my "journal"... But I have really been bothering myself lately. It is an odd sensation to not really want to hear yourself talk. 

Buuuuut, here I go!

I have noticed when I am stressed out that I hold my breath a lot, then take really big, deep sighs periodically. That is how I tell I am really stressed. Sometimes, I don't even realize it, then I catch myself sighing. Weeeeellll, today, I was sighing. A LOT. It may have to do with the Calculus test I had today, or the Anatomy & Physiology test I have next week, or the fact that I am exhausted, or... My best guess is that my heart has been so heavy lately.

Have you ever missed someone so much that you can almost FEEL it weighing you down? Everywhere I turn, I am reminded of how much I miss this person. Today it really hit me to the point of tears just how much I miss them. 

So, it may be a really long time until this person knows how much I miss them... But oh well.

I miss you. So very much.

"I dream I could go and say all the things that I never said to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment