Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cool The Engines!

...My mind may just explode here shortly. I seriously don't remember the last time I had sooooo many things to think about! Not to mention, I am the kind of person who absolutely can not shut off her brain!!! Cool the engines, boys!!! This train is about to DE-RAIL.

School started on Tuesday. "Shoooool" = STRESS. I understand that some day, all of the homework and the countless hours spent in school will benefit me more than I know, but holey smokes is it stressful while you are in the middle of it all!!! Chem 101, Calculus, Anatomy & Physiology II, and Book of Mormon now consume my every day. Literally. Every. Single. DAY. I know that I shouldn't complain, because I am so grateful to be in school right now and to be getting such a wonderful education. I also know that if I was not in school, I would be complaining about how ridiculously bored I am... Seems like there is no pleasing me.

My classes are really great so far. I am totally looking forward to making new friends this semester!! J Not to mention, my favorite part of the semester so far... I have a bright pink backpack!!! This is the first backpack I have used since I was in 8th grade, and for some reason, it is totally exciting to me. How can I feel so dissatisfied with things when a silly pink backpack makes me so happy????

Well, me and my pink backpack snagged a job on campus Thursday!!! And what a blessing it has been. I was SO horribly worried with how I was going to maintain a job at Macy's only working 4 hours a week and still pay for the things I need to pay for. I know that this job was an answer to my pleas for help to Heavenly Father. So, I am the new Anatomy & Physiology tutor at BYU-I!!! I am so excited for this job, it is crazy. I love Anat & Phys with a fiery passion, and I am so excited to help people learn!!!

Also, just as I did last semester, I will be teaching cycling twice a week on campus. Boy, am I ready to get back on that bike and teach! I have had none, zero, zilch, nada, NO motivation to work out since classes ended in March... Needless to say, I have been to the gym twice since then... I miss it so much.

Wellllllll, I think I need to get out of my apartment and enjoy this beautiful day we are being blessed with!! Now that I am all ranted out :P (Actually, I could totally rant more, but I am getting tired of reading myself complaining).

Toodles J

No comments:

Post a Comment