Saturday, December 10, 2011

Expectations (a.k.a. Disapointment).

I'm tired of being disappointed by those around me. It seems like every time I turn around, another lie is being told, another "half-truth" is being said, another twist of the knife...

I hate that I always seem to find out the things I really didn't want to know. I wish I could live in an idealized world where every expectation I had of those around me was always lived up to; a world where no one ever disappointed anyone else. THAT would be such an amazing place to live in.

My heart feels pretty torn right now. Thankfully, I have people in my life to help me, even if those people who do the most healing are the most unexpected... I am so grateful for the people in my life who do not disappoint me. You know who you are :)

I guess I should stop venting and start cramming for finals... Honestly, all I want to do is snuggle into bed, hug my pillow, and listen to my music as the days pass me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment