Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sometimes, I Wish.

Sometimes, I wish that I could fly.
Sometimes, I wish there was no pain.
Sometimes, I wish tears never had to be shed.
Sometimes, I wish I could take back all of my regrets.
Sometimes, I wish for the clouds to part.
Sometimes, I wish I didn't know some truths.
Sometimes, I wish I could heal broken hearts.
Sometimes, I wish everyone knew God like I know Him.
Sometimes, I wish I could stop disappointing myself.
Sometimes, I wish the rain would stop.
Sometimes, I wish I knew what to do.
Sometimes, I wish I didn't have to make choices.
Sometimes, I wish my feet weren't so cold.
Sometimes, I wish the voids would fill with love.
Sometimes, I wish I could sing my cares away.
Sometimes, I wish people would forgive.
Sometimes, I wish I wouldn't complain.
Sometimes, I wish I had never caused pain.
Sometimes, I wish I could climb under a rock.
Sometimes, I wish I could shout from a mountain top.
Sometimes, I wish I could cure anything with a hug.
Sometimes, I wish people never had to die.
Sometimes, I wish I could be a child again.
Sometimes, I wish my nose wouldn't run when I cried.
Sometimes, I wish cats were allowed at my apartment.
Sometimes, I wish the dishes were always done.
Sometimes, I wish money didn't exist.
Sometimes, I wish love didn't always have to hurt.
Sometimes, I wish I could change my past.
Sometimes, I wish food wasn't necessary for life.
Sometimes, I wish I could sleep all day.
Sometimes, I wish my parents weren't so far away.
Sometimes, I wish everyone knew I loved them.
Sometimes, I wish I could savor those little moments forever.
Sometimes, I wish my homework would do itself.
Sometimes, I wish I could see the good in everything I do.
Sometimes, I wish all shoes were waterproof.
Sometimes, I wish I could see what others see in me.
Sometimes, I wish I could truly live by example.
Sometimes, I wish I could save the world.
Sometimes, I wish I could save myself from the world.
Sometimes, I wish medical things weren't so expensive.
Sometimes, I wish my car ran on water.
Sometimes, I wish society loved curves.
Sometimes, I wish I could see into my future.
Sometimes, I wish I could be the best me possible.
Sometimes, I wish I would realize that I can do anything.
Sometimes, I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment